The Palatable Beauty of Chinese Cuisine
Chinese food seems to retain four thousand years of mystique. Tell us of a Chinese restaurant capable of impressing us with gorgeous flavors. We at Tasteem have yet to meet the ultimate Chinese dish! Make your recommendation, if you please.
International franchises and takeaway services will not be included in the contest, but local franchises are welcome. Please follow @tasteem on Steemit and read the contest rules.
Visit Tasteem Discord for more information about the additional Tasteem Global contest rules:
Sunday April 26th 2020, 21:48 UTC ~
Saturday May 2nd 2020, 21:48 UTC
How to Enter the Contest
- Please write your post in English. This is to ensure that your post is understood by as many people as possible, including Tasteem.
- There must be a photograph of the restaurant that you yourself took.
- You must cite the source for any photograph taken by someone other than yourself, for example photographs from the restaurant’s website must be described as such.
- There must be a reasonable amount of information about the restaurant you wish to review.
- It is in your own interest to post something relevant to the themes suggested.
- Everyone should strive for fair competition. The usage of upvoting bots is forbidden.
- Tasteem may hide your post if it is not in line with the regulations set out here.
- If you persist in actions frowned upon by everyone, you may be put on a blacklist by Tasteem.
First Prize: 40% of STEEM generated by this post
Second Prize: 30% of STEEM generated by this post
Third Prize: 20% of STEEM generated by this post
Reward for All Participants: Everyone entering the Contest will be upvoted by @Tasteem.
- Your total score consists of the amount of STEEM expected at payout + the number of votes.
- Only those who choose to delegate a part of their reward will be eligible to receive the STEEM from this announcement as winners of the Contest.