An intelligent person can also make a mistake
Born - 525/524 BC, Died - 456/455 BC
Aeschylus was a great Greek tragedy writer, author, dramatist, poet.
He was also known as the father of tragedy.
Many of the old tragedies are understood only by his plays.
- No one can survive by ignoring the law, It is not that everyone knows the law, but sometimes they pretend not to know.
- At the time of the pain, There is no greater pain than the pain caused by remembering the days of happiness.
- Happiness is a thing of choice, Need hard work to achieve it.
- Meaning of keep learning is to stay young forever, no matter how old you are.
- It is better to Stand up on the feet and die, Instead of live by kneeling.
- The mistake can be made even from the world's most discerning person.
- Just human has nature to Kicking the person lying down.
- A lot can be learned with time and age.
- The one who knows a lot of things is not a discreet one, because they believe that they know everything.
- For an ill mind, words work as a medicine.
- My wish is only mine, why do I increase or decrease it for anyone?
- It is good for an intelligent person to not show an intelligence.
- We can only learn from our grief.
- While talking to a woman, a man should be cautious with his words, However, when talking to a man, whatever comes into the mind can be spoken.
- Often fear is good. In the mind, it should also be protected in one place.
- Which is new in power, it will be strict(rigid) for sure.
- With time everything goes away.
- you must give more importance for humility than life.
- Very few people are happy with the success of their friend.
Tell me your opinion in the comments so that I can make the future post better.
Thanks for the support.
Regards from @jigsindian