Most of the time the talent (skill) you have, determines how your local (international) community looks at you. This talent tells who you are and what your local (international) community is expecting from you. People have different understandings of what talent is all about and their ability to create or do things. So it is left to us to find ours and a spotlight on it. From our last engagement, drawing is a talent in which participants show great skill. That is the more reason we decided this week, we will be looking beyond just drawing. This week we will be happy to look at simple things that make us intelligent beings. Talents can be seen as special athletic skills, creativity, and ability(physical or mental power). No matter the talent you have, it all falls within functional talent, self-management, and special knowledge talent.
Are People Made or Born
- What do you understand by Talent(skill)? With examples
- Difference between in-born and self-learned talent?
- Give Illustrations of the different talents.
- How can you identify talent?
- Tell us about your talent(let us know if it is in-born or learned). We will be happy if you show an illustration. (It is okay if drawing is your talent, you are free to illustrate again this week)
- Publish your entry post in the [Steem Cameroon Community] (https://steemit.com/trending/hive-195150)
- Your title should be Steemit Engagement Challenge S4-W3 | Are people made or born
- The minimum length of your post must be 300 words.
- Plagiarism of any sort will be detected and you will be disqualified.
- Use only original images or copyright-free images and properly cite them. (You can visit this post to know more).
- Your entry must be #steemexclusive
- You must belong to a club status (either #club5050, #club75 or #club100) to participate in this contest.
- Include #steemcameroon-s4w3, #talent, #steemexclusive, your club status tag (#club5050, #club75, or #club100), and country tag within your first 5 tags.
- This contest is open to all, and all languages are acceptable.
- Invite 3 friends to participate - Follow @steem-cameroon, and subscribe to the Steem Cameroon Community.
- You must leave your entry link in the comment section of this post, and do not forget to upvote and resteem this post.
- This contest will start at 00:00 (UTC) Monday 12/09/2022, and end at 23:59 (UTC) Sunday 18/09/2022
Lucky authors will be selected and will receive booming support based on the rules and originality of the post respectively.
This is not guaranteed.
Wish you the best.
Although this is not a rule, we would appreciate it if you support Steemit growth and community growth by supporting the burnsteem25 project and allocating 10% rewards to our curation account (@steem-cameroon) respectively.
Remember that the purpose of this engagement challenge is to promote daily engagement. As such, you are expected to interact daily with other participants' entries and engage with quality comments. We shall carefully check the engagement levels to select our winners. You are obligated to make out time and respond to comments that support your entry.
- Quality comments will be supported using the @steem-cameroon curating account.