This render is an entry to the B&W Photography and Art Contest - WEEK #124
Thank you to @axeman and World of Xpilar for hosting this contest.
Someone is taking a picture of her, but she has something on her mind that is making her sad, so one tear escapes.
Started with a Genesis 8 Female Template.
After I created the model from the template, I added her to a black background with one key light.
1st Pre-Photoshop Render in Daz3D
Post Photoshop Render - I removed some skin shine on her cheek, lip and chin in Photoshop.
Added a little eye reflection and a tear in Photoshop. Final Result.
Tools, assets and techniques used:
Daz3D Studio, Iray and Photoshop
Allegra HD Genesis 8 Female Template
Dark Ponytail Hair Genesis 8 Female
Daz3D Lighting with Black Background
- I start out with a model template and morph the body physically.
- I put the body into a position, change facial expressions, add makeup, dress the model, add skin texture, props, etc…
- I either can embed the character into the background or wrap the environment around the character, then add lighting and camera settings, like depth of field.
- Rendering times can take 10 minutes to 2 hours per render.
- Postwork in Photoshop (adding imperfections in the skin, changing atmosphere, creating depth of field, etc…)
Stay frosty people.