This is the third season of the Steemit Engagement Challenge, and we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you all to it. This publication aims to inform you of the challenge that is being organized by our community for the 4th week, and we hope that you will be able to participate in it.
There is no doubt that changing the way we do things is one of the most challenging tasks we face. It takes time for us to adapt to something new when we do it for the first time. However, once we have adapted to it, we become comfortable with it.
There is no one who knows us better than ourselves, but there are some things that we also dislike about ourselves and some things that we are unwilling to change even if somebody gave us a million dollars. We would like to hear about three qualities that you would like to keep and change about yourself. We would also like to know the reasons for your opinion.
Please follow the directions below to make your post
For things that you would like to change: You should consider carefully the range of personal characteristics you might benefit from changing as you formulate your response. You should try to select a trait that does not directly contribute to your success in your life.
For things that you would like to keep: The first thing you should do is to analyze what has benefited you in your life and how they have evolved into the best qualities of your personality. As a result of these traits, you have developed into the individual that you are today.
Rules & Guidelines
- The participants must subscribe to the Steem India Community, and the post must only be submitted in the Steem India Community.
- The post’s title must be: “Steemit Engagement Challenge S3:W4 - Three things I'd change about myself, and three things I'd keep by @username”
- Use the tags #steemindia-s3w4, #writing, #yourcountry, #clubstatus, #steemexclusive in this order.
- In order to participate in this challenge, you must submit only your own images or images that are copyright-free, and if any image is found to have been taken from the internet that is copyrighted, the submission will be disqualified.
- Users may submit their posts in any language of their choice.
- You must describe the place in at least 300 to 500 words using your own words.
- Any participant who uses any bid-bot service will be automatically disqualified.
- Participants must invite three other users they believe may be interested in participating in this challenge.
- Include the link to your submission in the comment section of this post.
- At least the club status of #club5050 must be followed by participants.
- Make quality comments on other submissions to increase your chances of winning.
- We are looking forward to seeing your articles in the Steem India community. The participation period for this challenge will be from Monday, August 8th, 2022, 00:00 UTC to Sunday, August 14th, 2022, 23:59 UTC.
Note: While this is not a rule, we encourage you to contribute to the community from time to time through your publications with a 10% beneficiary set to @steemindiaa, in order for us to continue to grow.
There will be top 3 winners from this challenge and all three winners will be receiving equal prizes of 5 Steem tokens each.
|First Position||5 Steem|
|Second Position||5 Steem|
|Third Position||5 Steem|
NOTE: Depending on how well your submitted entry is, there is a possibility that the Curation account of the Steem team will upvote it. The possibility of it happening is however not guaranteed. Moreover, if your entry falls within one of the themes that the community curators follow, then they may be able to upvote it as well. It is therefore appropriate to use the hashtag #writing for this challenge.
The Steem India community wishes you all the best as you take on this week's challenge, and we look forward to seeing the entries.