This is the third season of the Steemit Engagement Challenge, and we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you all to it. This publication aims to inform you of the challenge that is being organized by our community for the 2nd week, and we hope that you will be able to participate in it.
Taking the time to write a letter to your five-year-old self can have many benefits that you may not be aware of. You can use a letter to start visualizing what progress you have made in your life so that you can start seeing how far you have come.
As a result of doing this, you will also be able to clear your head of any issues that you may be facing in your life at the moment.
Please follow the directions below to make your post
Let your five-year-old self know all the important lessons that you have learned along the way and the insights you have gained. If you have any advice to share with them, let them know.
It is very important to be honest with yourself and to not be afraid to show the vulnerability that you have.
While there may have been things that you wished you had known back then or things that you wished were different from the way they are today, the thing to remember is that things have already happened in their proper order and in the way that they were supposed to.
Rules & Guidelines
- The participants must subscribe to the Steem India Community, and the post must only be submitted in the Steem India Community.
- The post’s title must be: “Steemit Engagement Challenge S3:W2 - Write a letter to your five-year-old self, telling him/her what you have learned so far by @username”
- Use the tags #steemindia-s3w2, #diarygame, #yourcountry, #clubstatus, #steemexclusive in this order.
- In order to participate in this challenge, you must submit only your own images, and if any image is found to have been taken from the internet, the submission will be disqualified.
- Users may submit their posts in any language of their choice.
- You must describe the place in at least 300 to 500 words using your own words.
- Any participant who uses any bid-bot service will be automatically disqualified.
- Participants must invite three other users they believe may be interested in participating in this challenge.
- Include the link to your submission in the comment section of this post.
- At least the club status of #club5050 must be followed by participants.
- Make quality comments on other submissions to increase your chances of winning.
- We are looking forward to seeing your articles in the Steem India community. The participation period for this challenge will be from Monday, July 25th, 2022, 00:00 UTC to Sunday, July 31st, 2022, 23:59 UTC.
Note: While this is not a rule, we encourage you to contribute to the community from time to time through your publications with a 10% beneficiary set to @steemindiaa, in order for us to continue to grow.
There will be top 3 winners from this challenge and all three winners will be receiving equal prizes of 5 Steem tokens each.
|First Position||5 Steem|
|Second Position||5 Steem|
|Third Position||5 Steem|
NOTE: Depending on how well your submitted entry is, there is a possibility that the Curation account of the Steem team will upvote it. The possibility of it happening is however not guaranteed. Moreover, if your entry falls within one of the themes that the community curators follow, then they may be able to upvote it as well. It is therefore appropriate to use the hashtag #diarygame for this challenge.
The Steem India community wishes you all the best as you take on this week's challenge, and we look forward to seeing the entries.