Goodmorning friends and welcome to yet another interesting week of activity in our community. We hope you are doing fine. Sorry we could you bring this contest to you yesterday being Monday as we always do. But then, its better late than never. We want to thank our contestants for last week as they made efforts to write quality and original articles as their entries. Below is the winners prize
This week, its time to write a new contest. Our topic for this contest is Hustle history.
This Week's Contest - Hustle Histroy
How many jobs or businesses have you done till date? Do you still have pictures of you in your old job or business? What are you doing currently? We want you to share your story with us. That is what this contest is all about. We want to see in detail how far you have tried to make it in the world business or employment.
What you need to do
Write a detailed post about the jobs or businesses you have done. Also tell us what you are doing now. Your post should include details such as:
- The name of the company/business/products or etc
- Place where the job/business was done
- Details of the business such as production processes, price, marketing, profit, etc/your job description in the case of employment
- Why you stopped or continued the job/business
- Any other details
Note: You are free to write as many jobs or businesses as you have done. Original pictures of you in the job or business will be a big advantage.
- You must be a verified member of SteemAlive
- Your post must be published in SteemAlive Community with the title: : "Hustle History - See how far I have gone to make ends meet. 10% to @steemalive"
- Your story must be at least 400 words long. You can check the length here: https://wordcounter.net/
- Please drop the link of your post as a comment on this post
- Subscribe to our community.
- Vote and resteem this post
- Your first tag for the post should be #hustlehis
How winners are selected
- Quality Content: Writing in a detailed way is important in this contest. Your story must be at least 400 words long. You can always check with this word counter: https://wordcounter.net/
- Number of quality Comments: We will count how many comments you made in SteemALive posts within the period of this contest. It should not be less than 10 Comments in total. The more quality comments you make, the higher your prizes
- Formatting: Use Justify alignment to format your work.
Important: At our discretion, we will reduce the prize of participants that made less than 10 quality comments.
The Contest Prize - 43 Steem
The Contest Prize is 43 Steem. Here is how it will be distributed:
- 1st Position: 10 Steem
- 2nd Position: 7 Steem
- 3rd Position: 5 Steem
- 4th-10th Position: 3 Steem
This Contest will end on Friday, 21/1/2022.
Support this contest.
You can help us increase the contest prize by sending us any cryptos used here on Steemit. Send Steem or SBD to @steemalive.
Delegate to SteemAlive