The presence of the street food review contest is due to the many steemians who share posts about types of food that are not yet familiar and other purposes are as a form of fundraising for the World Smile Project activities and of course to promote steem to small traders in the region or country the steemian is located.
The following are the rules of the street food review contest that the participants must obey later:
- Content is exclusive without plagiarism.
- All languages are allowed.
- Posts must be on the Steem For Betterlife community
- Use the post title Street Food Contest #2 : Review Traditional Food - Traditional Food Name
- Each participant is required to distribute the reward to the account @worldsmile 25%
- Use the hashtag #steemexclusive #meandstreetfood #worldsmileproject25pc #indonesia or the name of your country
- Enter the category club5050 or club75 or club100
- Upvote and resteem this post.
The judges for this street food review contest are the Admins and Moderators of Steem For Betterlife. In this contest, I as the organizer offer a prize in the form of support from a booming curation account for the 5 best posts
An important note in this contest is that we do not guarantee that participants will get support from @steemcurator01 and @steemcurator02 and all judges' decisions will not be contested which is the absolute right of the jury. The deadline for this competition starts when this post is posted and ends when this post claims the reward.
Cc : @pennsif