Hello SteemFoods, happy to join this contest as it had finally given me the opportunity to make pizza for the first time. Pizza is a combination of pizza dough, pizza stew and whatever toppings you prefer. Luckily i had everything at home so without wasting much time, let's begin...
Edited by me on Pixellab
First I started with the pizza dough. To make that i used the following ingredients.
- 500grams flour
- Milk flavour
- Half cup oil.
- Half cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon salt
Pizza dough procedure.
- First, I mixed my yeast in a cup of warm water to activate then set aside.
- Next, I added all my other ingredients to the flour. The milk flavour, the vanilla, eggs, salt, sugar and oil.
- Now I simple mixed everything together and ended up with a crumble texture. Before adding the yeast I set aside earlier to activate.
- Next, I kneaded it till I had a soft and smooth dough. From there, I cut into two according to the sizes of my pan. I oiled the pan, rolled the dough and put in the pan before setting aside.
For the pizza stew, i used;
- Fresh tomato.
- Sachet tomato.
- Maggi cubes
- Salt to taste
- Curry powder.
Pizza stew procedure
- I started by blending my flesh tomatoes with green spices.
- After blending, I put my oil on fire, added the tomatoes to it then added my sachet tomato.
- After letting it boil for a while, I added my sliced onion then i added my curry powder, maggi and salt to taste.
- Let it boil for a while, stir and its ready. Set it aside!!!
This is quite simple all i did was slice the things I wanted to use as my toppings. Sadly i had no cheese. I used
- Green pepper
- Green spices
Everything is ready so let's get it together. Take the pizza dough that was set aside, for me I pressed the inside so i can start filling.
First I put the tomatoes sauce or stew.
Then now, I just added the toppings I sliced earlier.
Now, I put my pizza in a pre heated pot with stones under(local baking method).
After about 30 to 45 mins, my pizza was ready. I took it out, sliced it and started eating.
My sister liked it a lot😂😂😂. The problem i had was that the pizza bread was toooo thick since i didn't roll thin enough knowing it will rise😂. The bread was lovely and the stew was perfect.