"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -
Happy New Month my lovely #steemitfamily. In Nigeria, today is our Independence day. Everywhere you go, it is rowdy, jam-packed with people moving to go celebrate today.
Though we are celebrating the country's Independence, I also celebrate myself for how far I have come from who I once was.
Designed with canva
I love new months because every new month is an opportunity to get one's act right. New months to me are a chance for a fresh start, to start all over again, to keep trying, failing, and rising, until I get it right. At the end and beginning of every month, I take my time to reflect on my written down goals, what I was able to achieve and what I can do right in the month. Aside from making goals, I don't joke with affirmations, because they set the mood for me and spur me on to keep going.
Affirmations are powerful, they are not mere words that you have to say to get it over and done with, they are magical words that set the motion. They act as invisible guides to make you stick to the goals you have made, it gives you confidence, and set courage to get started with the knowledge that you believe that you can achieve all that you put your mind to achieving.
Don't say these words if you have not put any goals to achieve in place because it will not really make much meaning to you.
Why should you set monthly?
Setting goals monthly helps you make tangible goals. There are only 30/31 days in a month, so whatever you are making should be something you are convinced is possible to achieve, that is not saying that you should not take risks. Just believe that whatever you want to achieve is possible.
50 Affirmations to recite every day of the month
- I am grateful for this fresh start.
- I have the ability to do anything I set my mind to.
- I believe in my ability to achieve success.
- I choose freedom and happiness this month.
- I am open and grateful for new opportunities.
- I am letting go of my past and looking forward to the future.
- I have enough to move forward.
- I am trusting in my abilities.
- I am grateful for all I have and all that is yet to come.
- I shall attract people that will help me meet my goals.
- Every challenge I face is for my growth.
- I release every trace of doubts and insecurities. I am thankful for how far I have grown.
- I am grateful for where my journey will take me.
- I am successful and smart.
- I will not give anyone the power to put me down.
- I value myself.
- I respect myself.
- I forgive myself for past mistakes.
- I forgive people who have hurt me.
- I break free from any past pains holding me back.
- I am capable of living free.
- I shall nourish my body with healthy meals.
- I shall channel my inner creativity.
- I receive the strength and courage to go for what I want.
- I break free from any toxic friendship and relationship.
- I accept that I am enough.
- I accept that I am lovable.
- I am creating the life that I deserve.
- I will channel every criticism to do better.
- I will not let my job take my time for my family and friends.
- I will live and not just exist.
- I will explore all opportunities there are to explore.
- I embrace change for a better me.
- I will follow my heart for abundant blessing.
- I am enjoying the little things in my life.
- I choose to be kind to myself.
- I refuse to let negative thoughts creep in.
- I am at peace with myself.
- I am creating happiness within and around me.
- I choose to spread happiness.
- I choose to be kind to myself, family, friends, and strangers.
- I will find something nice to say about each day.
- I attract all the good things in life.
- I will manifest my money goals for this month.
- Every money I spend, I will get it back multiplied.
- Money and wealth will come to me effortlessly.
- I will ask for help when I need it. I know it is possible to achieve the life I desire.
- I enjoy my work.
- I will deliver my best at work.
- I am happy to be who I am.
Make every day count. don't let it pass without having something to be grateful for. Which affirmation do you like the most?
Add your own if you have any in the comment section.