How To Buy and Use Splinterlands CREDITS EfficientlysteemCreated with Sketch.

in hive-13323 •  2 years ago 

Screenshot_2020-04-04 MonsterMarket.png

On February 24th, Splinterlands has introduced CREDITS into the Splinterlands ecosystem. CREDITS are non-transferable in-game currency, can be bought with other supported cryptocurrencies and PayPal. It is pegged to USD at a 1000:$1 rate. So, if you want to buy 1000 CREDITS (minimum) if need to pay $1 from PayPal or $1 worth of any other supported cryptocurrencies.

MonsterMarket.io supports CREDITS purchase and purchase of cards/packs using CREDITS. Like packs, MonsterMarket gives 2% cashback for CREDITS purchase too.

Let see how can we use CREDITS efficiently...

I wanted to buy 2 Cornealus untamed legendary cards which were listed at $7.85 for both. To buy them I need 7850 CREDITS. Now I am going to use my affiliated account to purchase CREDITS from MonsterMarket so that I get 5% cashback from Splinterlands as an affiliate bonus and 2% more from MonsterMarket. That's 7% in total for CREDITS purchase only.

Screenshot from 2020-04-04 21-21-55.png

Screenshot from 2020-04-04 21-44-11.png

Total cashback: 1.063+2.657 = 3.72
Percentage: (3.72÷53.149) = 0.06999191×100 = 6.9992 ≈ 7%

Let us buy the cards...

After CREDITS purchase, I opted to buy the cards. As CREDITS are DEC under the hood, you see I paid in DEC (Splinterlands did on behalf of me).

Screenshot from 2020-04-04 21-55-15.png

As I have used MonsterMarket for the purchase I received 3% cashback as well.

Screenshot from 2020-04-04 21-58-39.png

Here is the Steem-engine transaction https://se.steemify.me/tx/c3d69a5742dff382bea9943e485b41e916c0cebf

So, 7% for CREDITS and 3% for cards purchase, a total of 10% savings if we buy the CREDITS and cards from MonsterMarket.


MonsterMarket supports CREDITS purchase using HIVE, HBD, STEEM, and SBD. So, you'll get cashback if you use these currencies from MonsterMarket.io. But there is a way to get cash back even if you use other cryptocurrencies and/or use PayPal to buy CREDITS from splinterlands.com website. That is using our extension.

Chrome/Brave/Opera: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sin-prevention/kmgfbjelblcilafaklefngpccnljomhm
Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sin-prevention/

Please make sure the extension is enabled and you reload the webpage after you install the extension.

N.B.: We can not guarantee that the extension would always work due to changes in the ecosystem, and time needed to code and release new updates to accommodate the changes.


MM.png

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

You post has been manually curated by BDvoter Team! To know more about us please visit our website or join our Discord.

Are you a Splinterlands player? If Yes, then checkout MonsterMarket.io. Get instant 3% cashback on every card purchase, and 2% cashback on every booster pack purchase on MonsterMarket.io. MonsterMarket has the highest revenue sharing in the space - 60% for cards and 40% for packs, no minimum spending is required. Join MonsterMarket Discord.

BDvoter Team

This post earned a total payout of 1.436$ and 0.718$ worth of author reward that was liquified using @likwid.
Learn more.

This is incredible! I sure do love the Monster market! Have a great day!! ~@clove71

Thank you so much. :)

Thank you for supporting @CatsMakeKittens by being a part of our community @reazuliqbal.

Each CATS you purchase gets you daily upvotes from me @CatScientist as our community grows so do your rewards for being a member!

I think you vote on NEOXAG token which has moved to a HIVE only tribe. So, please update your voting to reflect the changes.

This post earned a total payout of 35.336$ and 17.668$ worth of author reward that was liquified using @likwid.
Learn more.