1. Familiarize Yourself With The Computer System: Before the test, familiarize yourself with the computer keyboard and mouse (both on laptop and desktop computers), which are the essential devices you will require for your CBT. One of the reasons you need CBT training is because of this.
2. Establish a healthy study habit: Now that your test is coming, spend less time on social media, such as TikTok and other similar apps. Make a goal for yourself that you can picture yourself accomplishing. Find out how to study effectively.
3. Practice Enough Questions: The majority of JAMB questions are the same. Solving previous questions can go a long way toward helping you overcome your fear. Don't put off studying or revising your notes until the week or days before the tests. Enough inquiries, especially those on elementary themes, should be practiced.
4. Avoid Anxiety: Many students, mentally, endure great anxiety and worry in testing circumstances or tests such as the JAMB. Poor prior test performance, the impression from certain classmates that the JAMB is tough, fear of failure, and poor study habits are some of the causes for this concern. Nonetheless, if you have read, you have nothing to be concerned about.
5. Take A Deep Breath: Don't hurry into clicking or answering questions once you've entered your user name and password. Believe in yourself, take a deep breath, relax for a few moments, and then begin.
6. Read the Instructions: Make sure you read the instructions that come with each question. You'll be given instructions on what to do and what not to do. Many students fail to access their results following the JAMB exam because they did not read and follow the guidelines.
7. You Don't Have To Answer The Papers In The Order They Were Given: You can answer whichever paper/subject you like first, but don't forget to return to the others.
8. Avoid Excessive Excitement: Even if you are certain you have the perfect answer, read it carefully before clicking or pressing it.
9. Take care of yourself, compose yourself, and organize yourself. Once you've started: Focus and use an excellent tip while answering inquiries.
10. Work with Time (Timing): Another challenge that some applicants have is responding questions quickly enough. Each test has a time restriction for you to answer each and every question, and if your time limit is over, the system will log you out immediately. When taking an exam like the JAMB CBT, speed is very important. Make sure you submit by the deadline.
With the aforementioned reasons in mind, I recommend that all JAMB applicants abandon the concept of a "JAMB expo (malpractice)" or JAMB runs and instead follow the processes outlined above.
It's possible that nurturing the notion of a "expo" may result in heartfelt stories.
The only way to pass this year's JAMB exam is to study hard and learn how to answer JAMB questions effectively.
I hope you find this information beneficial.
I wish you all of your dreams come true.