We welcome you to the 3rd season of the Steemit engagement challenge. We appreciate your participation in the previous seasons and here we go again for yet another journey. We are making this publication to reveal the new contest in the community as we look forward to having you share with us again.
The world has been on the move right from time with different innovations that distinctively impact lives, increase comfortability, health breakthroughs, and so on. In addition, the finance sector has not remained the same, we have many added to the list which has enabled the people of the world to venture into a new finance ecosystem to improve their livelihood.
One of the great breakthroughs we have seen in recent years is cryptocurrency, an asset that has the blockchain as its base technology which enables users to operate in the ecosystem, own assets, and have full control over them. It didn't just stop there, let's talk about Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), a product of the ecosystem that preserves value for original creators in such a way that an asset can only have a unique owner and not more, not even by any form of manipulation.
For example, we now have many in-game economies that in some cases are more profitable than the real-life economy of some countries, this can be seen in gaming platforms built on the blockchain as such enables game players to make extra income for playing and managing assets in a video game.
Are a few breakthroughs talked about earlier enough? No! Developers think we can go beyond the present stage, what about having a virtual ecosystem in which an individual can consider his/her second world and perform all the activities they do in real life, in the virtual world accessed from a platform that combined all, The Metaverse. What can you say about the Metaverse? We want to hear from you.
What is Expected in the Contest?
- Post your articles in the Steemit Crypto Academy community. The participation time is between Monday, July 18th, 2022, 00:00 UTC to Sunday, July 24th, 2022, 23:59 UTC.
- The article should be at minimum 500 words. You can write more. Your article must be free of any form of plagiarism.
- Your article title should be Steemit Crypto Academy Contest / S3W1 - The Metaverse by @username. Add the tag #cryptoacademy-s3w1 and other relevant tags.
- The community moderators would be leaving quality assessments on your articles and probable upvotes.
- In addition, your article must get at least 10 upvotes and 5 valid comments to count valid in the contest, so ensure you interact with other users' entries. Do not be involved in vote-buying.
- SC01 would be checking on the entire 7 participating communities and upvoting outstanding content. Upvote is not guaranteed for all articles. Kindly take note.
- At the end of the week, we would nominate top 3 users that had performed well in the contest and they would be eligible for votes from SC01/SC02.
Important Notice: The nomination of the top 3 users in our community is not based on good grades alone, it includes their general engagements (quality and quantity of their interactions with other users' articles) to measure the overall performance. Also note that generally, you can only make one post per day in the Steemit Engagement Challenge.
We believe you have so many to share with us about the Metaverse, the state of its development, and what you think of its future. Hoping to read your views on the subject, the positivity and negativity attached to Metaverse. We are eagerly awaiting your entries on this and we wish you the very best.