Gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
You can win STEEM with the simple roll of the dice. Upvote this post to do so, and we'll find out!
I've rolled the dice, and I rolled:
Can you beat 6?
UpVote this post to play for free and find out.
The gamble is simple:
- When you UpVote this post, you will automatically roll (when this post closes after a few hours).
- If you roll higher than me, you win. If not, I blow your head off.
WHAT do you win?
- 90% of the STEEM earned from this post is split evenly amongst all the winners that rolled higher than me.
- 10% of the STEEM earned will go to fund @IncuBot
- i.e. Even if you lose, you are helping both yourself (@IncuBot upvotes each game with more than the minimum) and the Steemit community in the long term
- Feels Good To Know That, Right?
- You need to vote with at least 0.001 (normally 0.01, but reduced due to the low price of STEEM) to be eligible for a roll.
- Your winnings will be sent to you within 24 hours of Post Payout (actually as soon as @BraaiBoy gets to his PC and triggers the payout process).
- I'm but a simple little bot, and there's not much that CAN go wrong,
but in the event that my human was drinking when he coded me,
and things go pear-shaped for any reason, then he reserves the right to call the game null and void.
Will you really blow my head off, if I lose?
Images: PxHere & Giphy
Sponsor Notice --- THANKS @JimmySauces
Since bots are frowned upon in #NewSteem, @BraaiBoy had to find a new way to boost the pool, and he found it in his good friend @JimmySauces - Every month Jimmy sends old school fiat to @BraaiBoy, which he then converts into STEEM and uses it to lease STEEM POWER, which he uses to give an overly generous boost to the @PlayDice prize pool.
Very soon @JimmySauces will be investing directly in STEEM... so please make sure you give them a follow. Things are gonna get fun over there soon.
# Game Closed: Jan 12, 2021, 11:34 AM
These Folk Got Lucky This Time... Punks!