🌈Welcome to Fruits and Veggies Monday, the contest where rain or shine we are still guaranteed a rainbow of beautiful fruits and veggies!🌈
Happy new week friends! We're back around for another exciting edition of our Monday contest. I'm still working my way through my apples from picking last week, but I also got some fun stuff from the farmers market to share with you all. I know you'll have plenty to share right back! As usual, we can't wait to see what delicious plant-based goods you bring to the communal table this time around!
Here’s the fun list of categories for some creative entry ideas:
- Healthiest Recipe
- Best Presentation
- Best Photography
- Most Creative Recipe
- Best Vegan Dessert
- Best Traditional Veganized Recipe
- Most Entertaining Entry
- Most Educational Entry
- Most Mouthwatering Entry
- Most Beautiful Fruits & Veggies
Looking forward to seeing what you all bring to the plate yet again! Thank you for never disappointing with your flavorful posts. There is always something for everyone in the mix!
I would also like to remind you to read the rules, because only entries following them 100% will be accepted. Any questions? Feel free to reach out to @plantstoplanks at any time!
🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑
THE FIRST THREE PRIZES ARE:
THE WINNERS & WEEKLY ROUNDUP OF ENTRANTS WILL BE SHARED ON WEDNESDAY 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓
THE RULES ARE:
FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED RECIPES ARE WELCOMED).
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving, the host @plantstoplanks and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY
• Please copy and paste a link of your entry in the comment section under this post. We always acknowledge and upvote, but only if you follow the rules.
• Please upvote and repost.
• Make sure you post your entry no later than Tuesday morning Toronto time.
For additional details on posting, check out the Cheat Sheet by @plantstoplanks
THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND I LOOK FORWARD YOUR ENTRIES!!!
Authored by @plantstoplanks