Hello my Dearest Foodies,
🌈Welcome to Fruits and Veggies Monday, the contest where rain or shine we are still guaranteed a rainbow of beautiful fruits and veggies!🌈
Happy Easter Monday! I hope you enjoyed your Holidays despite being under quarantine. I had fun watching our boys searching for egg toys all over the backyard. It was quite an experience especially because they are only 4 years old. They were so excited, running around with their little buckets.
Well, I was also busy making goodies and I bet you were too. No I can't wait to see them!
I wish you an amazing week and stay safe 🍒🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
I made these delicious tarts:
SUPERFOOD EASTER TARTS
Superfood Easter Tarts with Mango – Blue Spirulina Filling & Granola Crust
At this time I would also like to share few lovely spring flowers from our neighborhood.
These are well known SNOWDROP flowers that I discovered for the first time here in Canada. I knew them from Slovakia, but I thought they didn't even grew here.
This is also very tiny yet beautiful flower SCILLA SIBERICA.
Gorgeous CROCUS Flower that is also hard to find in my neighborhood, but I was very lucky,
At last, lovely Daffodils I actually took last year in Toronto Botanical Garden. I photographed lots of flowers there when my sister was visiting here. I didn't even have the chance to post them yet, but I will post some every Monday from now on.
Thank you so much and I am waiting with anticipation to see what have you prepared for us this week 🍒🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
Big thanks to @barbara-orenya, the wonderful artist and creator of the lovely Wonkies and all the generous curators 🍒🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
THE RULES ARE:
FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
ALL ANIMAL PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITED:
DAIRY, EGGS, FISH, SEAFOOD, MEAT
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED/VEGAN RECIPES ARE WELCOMED).
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY
• Make sure you post your entry no later than Tuesday morning Toronto time.
Thank you for visiting and Bon Appetite 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
For more recipes, please visit www.lenasveganliving.ca